Email will be the primary means of sending correspondence from State Headquarters to District and Post Officers. You will receive numerous documents by email in order to cut down on postal expenses and speed up the response time for you receiving the information. Here are the directions for changing your email password:
1. Go to vfwnc.com bottom of page and click on webmail.
2 In middle circle click on change password.
3. Enter previous officer’s email and password and Log In.
4. Enter your new password and confirm password.
5. Change Email Account Settings.
6. Click OK or Apply to change password.
(If you remain in your current office you do not have to change anything.)
NOTE: If you do not change your password within 60 days you will be locked out of the
Assistance is available at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 336-200-4747
Important Info for Post7313 Members
A full year before the United States entered World War I—and two years before it sent its own planes into combat—a small group of well-heeled, well-educated idealistic young Americans were already in France eager to fight.