Email will be the primary means of sending correspondence from State Headquarters to District and Post Officers. You will receive numerous documents by email in order to cut down on postal expenses and speed up the response time for you receiving the information. Here are the directions for changing your email password:
1. Go to vfwnc.com bottom of page and click on webmail.
2 In middle circle click on change password.
3. Enter previous officer’s email and password and Log In.
4. Enter your new password and confirm password.
5. Change Email Account Settings.
6. Click OK or Apply to change password.
(If you remain in your current office you do not have to change anything.)
NOTE: If you do not change your password within 60 days you will be locked out of the
Assistance is available at email@example.com or by calling 336-200-4747
Important Info for Post7313 Members
The First USS Laffey Sinks at Guadalcanal: November 13, 1942
On 13 November 1942, the first USS Laffey (DD-459) was sunk by the Japanese during the naval battle of Guadalcanal, less than a year after being commissioned.